Sunday, May 23, 2010

here comes the sun..

So the sun is finally coming to this crazy place called Sweden! And it's beautiful. This week has been great. 22 degrees most days. Shorts, t-shirts and jandals. I LOVE IT. It's great that I've only had to cope with 4 months of being cold..
Oh yeah, so I've been gone for 4 months now. What the heck?! Yeah. So a third of my exchange is done now and it's weird. But cool.

So since last blog, I've been doing much of the same, school, swedish, gym, eating, watching tv, and then repeat. It's so nice now that it's warm. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the snow. But to be honest I think this is much more of my scene. Last night I went to a BBQ at a girl from my class's house. It was sweet. Very chilled and I had a great night. Not to mention the fact that I captured some great videos of them. Haha. http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexandraInSweden

Me and Kathi, the German exchange student in my class

Today has been extremely chilled. Watching some movies. Sleep. Now am settled in to watch some of the French Open! Getting ready for my last 3 weeks of school before summer! So keen. It's unbelievable.

Anyway, that's about it from me.
Love always.
Alex. x

No comments:

Post a Comment